We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our global Accounting Team. The Accounting Manager will be supporting our GL and AP functions. Our ideal candidate is a hands-on self-starter who is detail oriented, has experience with establishing/streamlining accounting processes and has strong communication skills.
This role is fully remote based in India and will work with teams across geographies as we grow (Especially, South Asia and LAtAM).
- The Accounting Manager, will play a crucial role in supporting our accounting operations and ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Support the month end closing process across India, Brazil and the US.
- Review and reconcile key accounts across the balance sheet and income statement.
- Record and/or review necessary journal entries throughout the quarter.
- Manage the statutory compliances for our India entity.
- Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams including but not limited to Finance, Legal and HR.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support new and ongoing business initiatives, improve process efficiencies/scalability for continued operational excellence
- Support quarterly reviews and annual audits and ensure audit schedules and disclosure-related schedules are prepared in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc project work as needed.
- 7+ years of experience in accounting, financial management, or a related fields
- Experience with accounting ERP systems – NetSuite (a must)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data Analytics software
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Ability to work efficiently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented environment with a high degree of flexibility
Advantages of joining Turing:
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time remote opportunity