We are People First Recruitment your award winning specialist recruitment provider with teams focused on Supply Chain vacancies, Mandarin recruitment, Japanese jobs and other Multilingual recruitment. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia. People First Team China focuses on Mandarin Jobs and also recruits for Cantonese jobs in London & the UK People First Team Japan specialises in recruiting for Japanese Jobs in the UK People First Supply Chain recruits for Supply Chain jobs & also those in Demand Planning and Procurement. People First Multilingual covers language jobs for European and other Asian languages. We provide international talent solutions for companies ranging from SMEs to large global corporations and across a wide range of industries including: Banking & Financial Services, Technology, FMCGs,
The Skills You’ll Need: English fluent, Solid Accountant with accounting qualification and must have SAP experience. Can travel within London, Manchester, Stoke on Trent and Norwich.
Your New Salary: £40k-£70k Depending on experience
Location: Need to be able to travel within London, Manchester, Stoke on Trent and Norwich
Job status: Permanent – On-Site
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Shift base 8:30am-5:30pm or 9am-6pm with 1 hour break
Working style: Office based
Our client is an international client.
The Skills You’ll Need
English fluent, Solid Accountant with accounting qualification and must have SAP experience. Can travel within London, Manchester, Stoke on Trent and Norwich.
What You’ll be Doing Each Day
- Able to handle full set of accounts inclusive of Accounts receivable and payable and general ledger of day-to day operation of each branch;
- Prepare monthly analysis reports for management on business performance and profitability;
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns and other ad-hoc reports;
- Assist in the budgeting, costs and sales reporting and of each branch;
- Support any system changes or enhancements and new system implementation in new branches to ensure proper financial, and/ or tax reporting
- Provide sound Accounting and Financial advice
- Implement internal controls for all financial processes within accounting system/database and all related processes – regarding procurement, delivery and payment within the enterprise resource planning infrastructure (SAP or its equivalent) Requirements
The Skills You’ll Need to Succeed
- Good written and verbal skills in both English. Chinese is preferred but not essential.
- ACCA or CIMA qualified with at least 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or Knowledge of SAP is essential
- Financial performance and management reporting roles
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Resourceful and quick thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills