We are a £400million group of recruitment businesses that was first set up by Keith Dawe, a Bristol-based entrepreneur, over 40yrs ago. We have turned Sanderson Solutions Group from a small Bristol business into the international player that it is today. We now operate Sanderson, our principal company alongside a multitude of other businesses, such as Method, Amber, Fuse, Hingham’s, and more. It is with Keith’s unrivalled knowledge and experience, along with our senior leadership team, that we are able to turn a seed of a recruitment business into a £multi-million operation. We work with businesses in many ways, from acquisitions and mergers to investments only. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
|City of London, Manchester, Leeds
|£60000-£70000 Generous benefits
Sanderson are currently partnered with a leading consultancy to identify a Commercial Manager. The Commercial Manager will be joining a new but rapidly growing team that supports and delivers projects within major public sector organisations.
As the Commercial Manager you will have the opportunity to lead of high-profile commercial programmes, develop junior teams and cross sell consulting services.
- Oversee all commercial aspects of various projects.
- Lead and deliver on projects, assignments, and proposals.
- Coordinating small teams to deliver projects.
- Identify and manage risks in business activities.
- Complete assignment reviews with clients.
- Up-skill existing consultancy employees and cross sell consultancy services.
You will bring;
- 3 or more years of consultancy experience.
- Commercial and Procurement expertise in the public sector.
- Public Contract Regulations experience.
- Project Management experience in a commercial setting.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact for further details.