Twiga is a B2B e-commerce company that builds fair and reliable markets for agricultural producers, food manufacturers, and retailers based on transparency and efficiency. Our Mission is to build a closed ecosystem for African retail, anchored on affordable access to food and grocery across urban cities. Our Ambition is to leverage technology, the ubiquity of mobile phones, modern distribution, and logistics to modernize African retail.
- Engage customers on inbound and outbound calling to understand their needs and business drivers
- Upsell and cross-sell to grow revenue and inform customers of the available offers and promotions with an emphasis on Twiga Fresh products
- Inform and guide the customers to register on the Soko Yetu App for self-ordering
- Achieve revenue targets while adhering to the following:
- Selling the defined product/assortment mix per day; and
- Reaching out to the defined number of customers
- Achieve the set contact quality parameters for customer first engagement
- Achieve the set Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) as measured in the post-contact survey
- Creating, maintaining, and restoring good customer relationships with Twiga customers by understanding their needs, resolving and accurately escalating customer complaints, and maintaining a ‘Customer First’ attitude through all interactions
- Achieve the set quality score by adhering to all call scripts, and procedures, and set parameters for ‘Customer First’ engagement.
- Build trusting relationships with customers by addressing the customers’ concerns regarding Twiga products and the Soko Yetu App experience.
- Customer education on Twiga products, cross-selling and upselling of products based on the customer’s purchasing behaviour and ongoing promotions, and accurate orders.
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of Diploma from a recognized institution in Administration, Sales, Marketing, or any other relevant field
- At least one (1) year experience in a telesales and customer service-related field, in a multifaceted high-volume contact center delivering quality and quantity in a time-sensitive environment
- Digitally literate, and proficient with applicable contact center technologies, software applications, phone systems, customer relationship management systems, and the Microsoft Office suite
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Able to quickly comprehend the business and elucidate company policies and products and services offerings
- Outstanding analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with a good focus on the organization
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal-setting
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical, to varied stakeholders internal and external to the business clearly and concisely.
Twiga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We champion equal treatment of all applicants. We care deeply about making Twiga a place where everyone can learn, grow, and have an impact. Twiga does not charge its applicants any fees whatsoever and has not authorized any agent to levy any fees on its behalf. If anyone requests you to make any payment with respect to this application, please report the incident to email@example.com or to our hotline on +254 (0) 709 258 000.
Powered by JazzHR
Tatu City, Kiambu, Kenya