Requistion ID: [[id]]
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working At Dentsply Sirona You Are Able To
Develop faster – with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better – as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry – with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Summary Of Position
- Order processing.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Comply with company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes orders and make sure all orders should be approved by management team in case of any discounts and promotions.
- Keep records of approval documents such as order form and return/ exchange form.
- Create and maintain business forms for sales reps.
- Take customer inquiries/ complaints and forward relevant person.
- Provide relevant sales reports on service level.
- Processing of returns and responsibility for complaint management.
- Complete assigned training.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in customer service (order taking)
Skills And Knowledge
- Unquestionable integrity
- High learning agility
- Highly self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.
Customer, Nakuru, Kenya