We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solution (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
We are looking for a Cyber Lead Architect for a 12 Months contract based in Bristol (Hybrid, 2-3 days per week in the office) on behalf of our globally respected client who develop cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet the planet’s vital power needs.
As Cyber Lead Architect you will work with Lead Solution Architect to align Cyber Architecture to overall solution architecture, taking the overall lead on the Cyber Architecture for the project and directing the Cyber Architect team on cyber strategy and solutions.
As a Cyber Lead Architect you will be responsible for
- Work with the Cyber Architect team to define the Identity, Manufacturing, Data, SecOps and Tooling solutions for the project.
- Work with the Compliance and Information Assurance lead and Project Security Officer to ensure Cyber solution meets the defined cyber security standards and controls for the project.
- Ensure the Cyber solution is in a position to be accredited by the MoD, must understand accreditation process and Secure by Design principles.
- Liaise and support architects in other project workstreams to ensure they are incorporating Cyber requirements and considerations.
- Take overall responsibility for the Cyber Solution Architecture for the project.
- Understand Secure by Design principles and help ensure they are being considered in the solution design
- Provide technical guidance to ensure compliance with JSP 604 and other relevant policies, standards, and regulations
What we require from the candidate
- Experience leading a Cyber Programme in the Ministry of Defence space.
- Significant experience working as a Cyber security technical architect.
- A depth of information technology and information security experience.
- SC or eligible to get a clearance.
- Industry recognized security qualification (eg, CISSP, CISM, CISMP, SSCP, CISA, ISACA, CEH, CompTIA Security+, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience with security compliance regulations, such as UK Gov classification, GDPR, HIPAA, EAR/ITAR.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK government protective marking standards; industry standards, including PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, CIS, CESG etc.