I’m working with a client in the insurance industry who are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer. This will sit within a close knit team of 3 with a focus on Incident Response and Vulnerability Management however supporting other areas of the business needs.
You will be given a lot of autonomy in this role as well as a unique opportunity to build knowledge quickly. It’s a very visible role so will be exposed to the board.
With this in mind, communication skills and stakeholder management experience are just as important as the technical skills across the MS Security suite.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying and mitigating vulnerabilities as well as ensure vulnerability scans and assessments are run.
- Management, monitoring and responding to security incidents, managing the SIEM.
- Reporting and analysis of security incidents.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong vulnerability management
- Strong Microsoft Security experience (Sentinel, Defender)
- Any experience with M365 and Salesforce would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Salary up to £85,000
- Up to 20% bonus
- Unlimited holidays