It’s a great time to join Screwfix. Thanks to the hard work of our team and record-breaking sales, we’re proud to be one of the fastest-growing retailers in the UK. And we want to pass that growth onto you.
Whether you’re in procurement, digital, marketing or finance, there’s a role for you here. We’ll support you. And we’ll champion you. Because great things happen when you feel supported to be yourself. We’re innovative. Bold. Adaptable and ambitious. And you will be too.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you’ll work in the Digital Design Production Studio. You will work daily on a variety of projects as required including the timely delivery of all BAU digital marketing production assets, emails, landing and brand pages, social assets, online, app – creating assets in line with omni-channel campaigns.
We believe that a hybrid, flexible working approach offers you – and your colleagues – the best of both worlds. Face-to-face collaboration is an integral part of our warm, friendly culture, so you’ll work from our head office three days a week, working flexibly around our core working hours of 10am-3pm. Beyond that, how, when and where you work is up to you. With a subsidised canteen, free parking and a comfortable, relaxed environment, we’ve worked hard to build an office you’ll want to work in. We also know that, when it comes to school pick-ups and home deliveries, it’s nice to have the flexibility to do both.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Yeovil, Somerset
- Uses templates and guidelines to roll out assets within toolkits for digital channel campaigns.
- Responsible for the continued and timely delivery of digital assets for the merchandising, email, landing pages, brand pages, across multiple devices and browsers.
- Work in close collaboration with other internal departments, including Web Trading, Buying, Commercial Planning, Marketing and QA, to ensure effective and efficient delivery of required output.
- Deliver across a wide range of digital assets–g., web, email, social, app, digital advertising, events etc.
- Manage the file structure, template and style sheet maintenance, version control and archiving.
- Maintain artwork templates and style sheets, in conjunction with agreed briefs and Brand books.
- Create artwork in line with toolkit and other agreed design principles in accordance with all technical requirements, on time and to agreed standards.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with internal team members, including the content management team.
- Works closely with other team members for advice and guidance where required, escalating any concerns or issues where appropriate to the Digital Production Manager.
- Finds opportunities to build own skills/ experience through planned development and working with others.
- Produce digital artwork to a consistently high standard using Adobe XD/Figma and other programs as appropriate.
- Creative, organised and but importantly, calm under pressure.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Flexible approach to work and able to deal with changing priorities at short notice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of working in fast paced and deadline driven creative teams in an agency or client side.
- 1 years’ experience producing assets and design for all required digital assets.
- Have a portfolio of impactful and successful campaigns across digital channels.
- Award-Winning Pension Scheme
- Discounts at Screwfix, B&Q and other High-Street Retailers
- Award-Winning Apprenticeship Schemes
- Gym Discount at Nuffield Gyms
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Enhanced Family leave
- Retail Trust counselling services
- Life cover