At Kybotech Group, we are fast-moving and customer-centred. Our business is distributed between manufacturing, retail and IT solutions where we are able to be fast-growing and entrepreneurial and continually provide world-class services.
- Date Posted: January 6, 2024
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Category: Digital Marketing
- Qualification: Certificate, Associate Degree
- Career Level: Executive
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will craft and implement digital marketing strategies that resonate with our target audience. Your creativity and analytical skills will play a crucial role in enhancing our digital footprint, increasing brand awareness, and driving sales growth.
– Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across various online platforms.
– Analyze market trends and customer insights to identify new digital marketing opportunities.
– Collaborate with the sales and product teams to align digital marketing strategies with business goals.
– Manage and optimize SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
– Monitor and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
All our roles are based at our Head Office in Worksop, Monday to Friday. We have tried Working from Home and collectively agreed that having the team together, working collaboratively and learning from each other is the most enjoyable way of working.
- Proven experience in digital marketing or a related field.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
Benefits * Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary band within the market, with the opportunity for performance-based increases.
- Professional Development: Encouragement and resources for continued growth
- Team Environment: Work in a team that values collaboration and mutual respect
- Health and Wellbeing: A committed safe and healthy workplace
- Variety of Work: Opportunity to work across various business units and sectors.