Reporting to the Head, Digital & Data – East Africa, the role holder for developing and executing strategies to maximize the commercial potential of our digital assets. This role is essential to enhancing online sales effectiveness, optimizing end-to-end digital customer journeys, and ensuring that digital initiatives align with the overall business strategy for digital products and services for Old Mutual. The ideal candidate will require a strong understanding of the digital landscape and be able to develop and execute strategies to improve the customer experience and drive revenue growth. The role holder will also be required to manage the development and launch of digital products to meet customer and business needs.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is one of the world’s largest international humanitarian non-governmental organizations (INGO), at work in more than 40 countries and more than 25 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. A force for humanity, IRC employees delivers lasting impact by restoring safety, dignity and hope to millions. If you’re a solutions-driven, passionate change-maker, come join us in positively impacting the lives of millions of people world-wide for a better future.
- Date Posted January 5, 2024
- Location Nairobi City, Kenya
- Category Sales & Marketing
- Expiration date–
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Career Level Manager
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital commercialization strategy including identifying and leveraging digital trends and innovations to enhance online sales and customer engagement.
- Work closely with different business units to integrate digital strategies and alignment with the overall business objectives.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to maximize the impact of digital initiatives.
- Set, monitor, and drive the achievement of digital sales targets.
- Implement performance management systems to track the effectiveness of digital strategies and adjust plans as necessary.
- Regularly analyse and enhance the end-to-end digital customer experience from initial engagement through to after-sales support as necessary.
- Ensure seamless and user-friendly and efficient online journey that maximizes conversion and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize data analytics to inform strategy and decision-making.
- Monitor and analyse digital performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate digital strategies regularly to all relevant stakeholders and advocate for importance of digital channels in driving business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of proven experience in digital strategy, online sales, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and customer journey optimization.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to drive cross functional collaborations and build consensus.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong blend of strategic perspectives, business acumen and technical knowledge
- Driven, high energy level and proven record of driving results.