Frank Management Consult Ltd (FMC) is one of the country’s leading recruitment firm fully registered by the Institute of Human Resource Management(IHRM) in Kenya and with its headquarter based Nairobi Kenya. Our expertise in recruitment has seen us grow from not only recruiting in Kenya but also within Africa & Middle East Region. Our vast portfolios of clients have used us to recruit for them both locally and their branches in other parts of Africa.
- Date Posted: January 7, 2024
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Nairobi
- Category: Sales
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain partnerships with new and existing customers
- Implement sales and account management to achieve sales objectives in assigned territory.
- Proper coordination of orders and deliveries, and channel distribution to ensure stock availability at the assigned wholesalers.
- Responds timely to customer inquiries and resolves issues and concerns promptly while keeping customer retention a priority.
- Pursue business opportunities by understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish a business; identify and develop new business through networking, courtesy, and follow-up calls.
- Continuously visit markets to strengthen relationships with existing accounts and identify and bring on board new accounts.
- Promptly deal with all customer complaints and follow up to ensure their issues have been resolved satisfactorily.
- Gather feedback from customers on products and services to inform improvement decisions.
- Prepare weekly sales plans and submit comprehensive reports (daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis) as per the requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related studies
- 5 + years of sales experience in the Western region