MDM Resourcing are experienced specialists, focused on finding the finest finance candidates for Businesses, Private Equity Houses, Corporate Finance teams and Professional Practices in the North West of England Listen, Consider, Advise, Deliver. Since 1999 we have been identifying the finest finance talent that the market can offer. We are specialists in the North West market and our approach is different to the norm in recruitment; we are a genuine consultancy, our service is highly personalised and we always take the long term view.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + bonus (up to 20%), excellent benefits
Qualifications: ACA ACCA ACMA
Our client is a rapidly growing, significant Investment and Services business. Due sustained growth, a pivotal new Financial Accountant role has been created.
Responsibilities are varied and will include:
- Assist in the preparation of Annual accounts, annual confirmation statements and tax returns for the General Partners of the Funds.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts, annual accounts and tax reporting for the Founder Partner funds.
- Assist in the reporting to investors on a regular basis.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the quarterly reports and capital statements to the investors.
- Interim and annual audit – liaise with auditors.
- Assisting the FD on fund raising i.e. legal documents, Anti Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Client (KYC).
- Assisting the FD as and when required with ad hoc queries eg. Investor requests for performance statistics or operational due diligence requests.
- FCA Compliance – monthly and quarterly reporting – ensuring compliance best practice and appropriate record keeping.