Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively in partnership with a leading client facing business, who are looking to appoint a Financial Planning Analyst, following an exciting growth period. This is a UK based, fully remote role. There will be travel to Germany once a quarter. This role would suit a candidate looking to take their first step into a commercial finance role.
You will report into the Head of Finance based in the Midlands and will be the driving force for the German business, analysing and communicating all financial information in relation to strategy and business planning. You will work closely with the operational managers to ensure efficient and effective information flow and accuracy, adding value on financial information gained by identifying solutions, with clear communication to business owners. You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, in order to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Planning, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Month-end closing responsibilities.
- Analyse data to identify current and past trends.
- Monitor KPI’s to analyse variances to improve performance and forecasting accuracy.
- Active operational involvement in daily business.
- Close collaboration with the operational teams to ensure accurate project reporting.
- Analysis of complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Sales planning, analyses, reconciliations.
- Presenting data to Senior Management on both short-term goals and long-term plans.
- Investment proposals for capital purchases and growth opportunities.
- Liaison with auditors, accountants, tax consultants, banks and authorities.
- Review and implementation of financial controls.
In return you will receive:
- £60,000 – £65,000 salary
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working hours / days
- Remote working with travel overseas
- Fast track career progression