MDM Resourcing are experienced specialists, focused on finding the finest finance candidates for Businesses, Private Equity Houses, Corporate Finance teams and Professional Practices in the North West of England Listen, Consider, Advise, Deliver. Since 1999 we have been identifying the finest finance talent that the market can offer. We are specialists in the North West market and our approach is different to the norm in recruitment; we are a genuine consultancy, our service is highly personalised and we always take the long term view.
Salary: Up to £65,000, Benefits, Pension, Bonus (to 20%)
Location: South Manchester
Our client is a global market leader in its sector with worldwide revenues in excess of £1bn (EBITDA c£30m). Private Equity backed and based in Manchester, the business is acquisitive and has expanded significantly over recent years.
With a potential PE exit during the next 2 to 3 years, this is an exciting time to join the Group.
Worth noting that the last 2 incumbents in the role have progressed into Head of Finance roles.
Reporting to the CFO the purpose of the role is to ensure clear visibility of performance across the Group and to identify and investigate performance in operating subsidiaries where challenge or support may be required. You will also work with the Senior Management team on key projects such as acquisitions.
Key responsibilities include
- Monthly Reporting Process: Preparation of the monthly group consolidation; Preparation of the monthly KPI reporting; Liaison with Country Finance Managers
- Cash / Treasury Management: Monitoring the group’s daily cash requirements worldwide; Managing and arranging hedging of foreign exchange exposure
- Annual Reporting Process: Preparation of statutory accounts for all group entities, including consolidation under IFRS; Key point of contact for the group auditors
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Consolidation of the Group Annual Budget
- Other: Assistance on ad hoc project work e.g corporate transactions, due diligence, fund-raising
The role is based in South Manchester but will have opportunity for worldwide travel (average around 1 day/month) to develop relationships with local Finance Managers.
Potentially suitable candidates will be fully qualified (ideally ACA), motivated and diligent with strong academics, sound excel and report writing skills and able to communicate financial and non-financial data effectively