· Growth of Customer Lifetime Value through increased profitability and share of wallet.
· Increased product uptake through data driven customer engagements and offer placements
· Design an engagement and loyalty roadmap to drive CLV across the customer lifecycle stages (acquisition, growth, retention).
· Spearhead the review of customer engagement plans to ensure customers receive best in class experiences.
· Generate value from the Equity loyalty programs
· Define and report on appropriate success metrics for retention and loyalty initiatives.
· Utilize customer, financial and churn data to inform decisions and develop business cases to support various retention efforts.
· Define internal customer communication standards and procedures for bank wide compliance for all non-Brand communication.
· Ensure adoption of service recovery and ADR framework.
· Define the customer retention and loyalty strategy and programs with the primary goal of retaining and extending the customer base.
· Strategically lead, develop, implement, and manage customer lifecycle programs from ideation to execution.
· Use data to identify, test and optimize user retention and extension methods and channels
· Define customer segments and create relevant and personalized customer journeys to drive CLV
· Design strategies for proactive and reactive communication for customers whose recent account activity indicates they are at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is investigated
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of CRM and/or Loyalty Programs
- Proficient in use of relevant MS Office applications
- Knowledge of analytics software e.g. Power BI
- Experience working in a strategic, cross functional role collaborating with multiple teams in different geographies
· At least 6 years working experience in a customer service and sales environment of which at one should have been at a managerial level
- Self-motivated, and results oriented.
- Customer-focused mindset and good written communication skills.
- Well-organized, proactive, with an attitude to embrace changes and challenge the status quo.
- Ability to clearly articulate and drive a vision
- Innovative and out of the box thinker.
- Creative and proven experience working on retention and loyalty initiatives.
- Should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizing skills for effective planning and execution of tasks and projects within timeframes and budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
· Customer focus to amaze customers at every turn by exceeding their expectations both in terms of performance and product excellence
: Equity Group Holdings
: Day Job
: Jan 4, 2024, 10:49:00 AM