MDM Resourcing are experienced specialists, focused on finding the finest finance candidates for Businesses, Private Equity Houses, Corporate Finance teams and Professional Practices in the North West of England Listen, Consider, Advise, Deliver. Since 1999 we have been identifying the finest finance talent that the market can offer. We are specialists in the North West market and our approach is different to the norm in recruitment; we are a genuine consultancy, our service is highly personalised and we always take the long term view.
Salary: Up to £90,000 + excellent benefits, bonus
Location: Manchester, UK
Our client is a leading owner, operator and developer of real estate, housing and infrastructure assets, operating at substantial scale.
A Head of Finance is required for a substantial division of the Group with gross assets c£1bn. The role is “Number 1” in Finance for the Division and leads the finance function and provides commercial partnering to the Managing Director.
Reporting to the Managing Director with a strong dotted line to the Group Finance Director, this is a commercially oriented role that also leads a small team responsible for management information and accounting within the division.
Key responsibilities include
- Strategic partnering to the Managing Director
- Leadership of the Finance team
- Financing – debt raising and refinancing
- Working capital management – cashflow management, covenant compliance
- Financial Reporting – to shareholders (monthly/ quarterly / annually)
- Business Planning – annual business plan, budgets, shareholder returns modelling
- Capex appraisal and projections for future developments
- Stakeholder relationship management – banks, debt providers, shareholders, auditors, tenants
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with min 5 years experience in industry
- Commercially astute, self-starter, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making. Able to demonstrate initiative and take responsibility for key deliverables.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
An excellent opportunity to play an influential role in one of the North West’s leading businesses