Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Guiding a sizeable, cross-functional revenue assurance team in reporting and revenue assurance.
Revenue Assurance, General Accounting, data extraction, mining and analysis
REVENUE ASSURANCE DUTIES
1. Provide thought leadership in achieving revenue optimization through proactive identification of revenue leakage and fraud exposure.
2. Ensure appropriate Revenue Assurance tools are in place, Champion scoping, implementation and delivery of a robust revenue assurance system in all subsidiaries.
3. Provide leadership in offering key insights in product and service performance with various dimensions e.g. segment, region, channel and country.
4. Drive business growth by optimizing product performance and providing insights to business teams.
5. Drive cost reduction, especially direct or product related costs to drive product, channel, and segment profitability.
6. Build a fit-for-purpose revenue assurance team by ensuring the appropriate skill set is hired at the right time and within budget.
7. Review compiled revenue leakage reports and communicate the same to relevant stakeholders.
8. Follow up on closure of all Revenue Assurance the issues raised.
Liaise with business units on need basis on process changes to help in curbing revenue leakages.
REQUIRED COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE
– A Degree in Finance, IT, Commerce or related field.
– A Master’s degree in IT will be an added advantage.
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite and other visualization tools such as PowerBI.
– Knowledge in the below systems would be an added advantage:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Oracle systems and database
- Oracle analysis
- Power BI
– Experience in leading a team.
– Highly developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills
– Commercial awareness of the bank and the industry
Minimum 3 years in a similar capacity
: Day Job
: Jan 12, 2024, 4:50:19 PM