Crystal Recruit is a boutique recruitment agency that specializes in matching the right talent to the right job opportunities across East Africa. We go out of our way to find that missing person for your business puzzle. Both our candidates and clients are our crystals, so we take our time to understand the unspoken need before linking one to another. We are driven by passion and most satisfied when the right fit of a candidate meets the right fit with an Employer
- 2+ years of Hospitality experience fostering a diverse network and knowledge to execute events large and small.
- Customer experience driven
- Collaborative and communicates well to provide direction
- Project management experience
- Research, organizational skills, and extraordinary relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask and execute under pressure and in demanding fast-paced environments
- Flexible schedule-long hours and regular evening event coverage is common
- Planning and execution of F&B services and Events at the assigned Centres
- Assist with Events at our Riverside Drive and Riverside Square center if required and have no active event in your assigned centres
- Manage the Food and Beverage services
- Ensuring excellence in Hospitality Services across centre cafe, bar, kitchens and room services
- Planning and execution of all catered meetings and events in liaison with Events sales team
- Managing Event Hosts across all centres in liaison with the Hospitality Managers who are responsible for execution in the respective centers
- Managing the weekly hospitality staff roster required for smooth operations in respective centres.
- Conduct weekly trainings as per Hospitality training program
- Supervision of lead hosts, lead barista, to ensure a smooth delivery of all events, from setup to cleanup
- Managing inventory in the centers, both in F&B stores and in the pantry kitchens.
- Ensure daily billing and reporting is complete by close of business, with no open bills.
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting to Head of Hospitality
- Logging of Maintenance calls (plus verbal communication on urgent items)
- Attending all meetings needed to manage your role
- Working with the marketing team to design and execute event communications. that promote events
- Manage POS support for F&B sales and Events in liaison with Stock Controller
- Meeting Rooms & Events in assigned centres
- Working with the F&B Manager to create systems to track the booking and forward planning of events so that deadlines and budgets are always met
- Planning space layouts according to the number of guests and the type of event Ensure standardized set-ups as per SOP guidelines
- Scheduling of all weekly shifts roster for all Event Host and request for any hired services after liaison with Event Sales manager
- Working with all event support teams; operations, tech, facility management and content to ensure timely and correct set-ups and support.
- Management and supervision of Event Hosts to execute events
- Posting and analyzing post-event reports and feedback surveys
- Conduct Toolbox meetings with hosts and baristas
- Continuous evaluation and training of F&B hosts and baristas on Hospitality standards
- Supervise F&B operations
- Manage the POS System and reporting.
- Scheduling staff in weekly shifts roster and request for any hired services
- Staff management (with HR) and leave management
- Responsible of the procurement process for centre F&B in coordination with Stock Controller Centres
- Manage Pantry Kitchen set-ups and stock levels