About This Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and Sales and Marketing Assistant to work in Nairobi Kenya.
As a Sales and Marketing Assistant , you will play a crucial role in supporting the marketing director in executing effective marketing programs that align with company and client objectives.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the marketing director in the delivery of effective marketing programs that achieve company and client objectives.
- Assist in execution a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, trial and distribution, including the day-to-day execution across marketing campaigns, promotions, and sales support
- Support the development and execution of sales and marketing materials, adapting scopes, timelines, and deliverables as needed for maximum benefit
- Collaborate with team members to execute sales and marketing campaigns, leading brainstorming sessions to execute marketing plans for internal and external projects
- Meet with clients to plan and implement various marketing campaigns for brand-building and lead generation that align with overall company goals and sales targets
- Contribute to other lead generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, trade shows, and events.
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives and speaker proposals
- Measure and report the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: * Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2 years proven experience in marketing, sales support, or a related role within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and campaign execution.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, for effective collaboration with team members and clients.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and platforms to measure campaign performance and gather insights.
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative ideas and approaches to marketing challenges.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, fostering a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.