We are a £400million group of recruitment businesses that was first set up by Keith Dawe, a Bristol-based entrepreneur, over 40yrs ago. We have turned Sanderson Solutions Group from a small Bristol business into the international player that it is today. We now operate Sanderson, our principal company alongside a multitude of other businesses, such as Method, Amber, Fuse, Hingham’s, and more. It is with Keith’s unrivalled knowledge and experience, along with our senior leadership team, that we are able to turn a seed of a recruitment business into a £multi-million operation. We work with businesses in many ways, from acquisitions and mergers to investments only. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
My client, leading public sector body in Bristol are actively looking for an experienced Security Architect/ Security Consultant with extensive design experience, to join their small security team. This is an exciting time to join them as they continue their digital transformation.
Within this role, the security architect’s mission is:
- To provide the technical leadership for the design and delivery of cyber security standards across the breadth of services IT Services provided, such that these support the strategy.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the design and implementation of security architectures for complex change projects are delivering both to adhere to those standards by taking an end-to-end view of the project and ensures that the data, applications and IT infrastructure impacted by the project not only meet the business requirements but also support the Digital Strategy.
- Previous experience of security architecture design for complex IT projects.
- Excellent working on a wide variety of security technologies, techniques, patterns, tools legislation, regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Demonstratable experience of defining pragmatic security standards to deliver against both business and governance need.
- Proficient in the techniques that go into producing designs for the security of complex systems, including requirements discovery and analysis, formulation of solution context, identification of solution alternatives and their assessment, technology selection, and design.
- Must possess an extensive technical & security breadth through experience in the IT industry. This breadth should be including areas of application development and deployment, and in the areas of creation and maintenance of the infrastructure to support the complex application environment.
- Must have experience with all aspects of a project from design through development, testing, implementation, and production.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally CISSP/ TOGAF/ SABSA certified.