Our Global Client Solutions team is at the heart of how we define “what we do” and bring the best of the Institute and our networks to global leaders through our country advisory teams. As a centre of excellence, Global Client Solutions is comprised of our centrally-situated global and regional experts – functional and sectoral. Our experts provide valuable counsel, technical support, thought partnership, strategy, and surge capacity and lead the development and evolution of our solutions, methods, and offers in the service of our partner governments.
This is a senior role within TBI and will be held by an exceptional candidate with deep and extensive experience and relationships in the health and digital health sectors. Key responsibilities will include:
Offer and solution development
- Working with the Director, Health in GCS, develop, enhance, and continually evolve our offer strategy in digital health and health reform more broadly, including helping leaders solve key challenges in the cost and quality of care, create pathways for adoption of innovation, and improve citizens’ access to and experience of health services.
- Lead the creation and development of assets and collateral which help solve the problems governments face, supporting global and country teams to develop and deliver quality and impactful projects and complement your hands-on expert support.
- Identify and use knowledge of upcoming trends and opportunities to generate new solutions to enhance our support to senior political leaders, drawing from our Policy & Politics department and our wider technology anchor team and community of practice.
- Capture best practices from our growing portfolio of work to create an effective, but agile feedback loop for our solutions and offer, working with performance and impact teams.
- Work collaboratively with GCS colleagues across offer areas (functional and sectoral) to create solutions which respond to complex challenges and cut across single subject areas.
Subject matter expertise in client service
- As a technical expert and thought partner, work with global and country advisory teams to advance a portfolio of work on political leaders’ priorities in digital health.
- Generate innovative solutions to client problems and frame them in a compelling way.
- Engage with senior client stakeholders, i.e. Heads of State, Ministers, and other senior stakeholders, to advance projects and solutions.
- Support advisory leadership to provide high quality advice. Ideate, troubleshoot to ensure we are bringing the best of TBI to our work.
- Bring subject matter expertise to support recruitment of other health expertise across the organisation including in-country embedded advisors.
- Provide leadership and line management as applicable to advisors, associates and junior staff in the Global Client Solutions team.
- Shape and embody a positive culture that drives innovation and delivery.
- Support wider Institute priorities and initiatives in the health space by feeding in practical recommendations and experience to our wider body of health work including the Global Health Security Consortium (GHSC), strategic partnership development, Future of Britain, and priority policy projects, working collaboratively across the Institute.
External engagement and partnerships
- Provide senior-level representation as a global subject matter expert, including presentations, for TBI at strategic, high-profile external fora and events.
- Working with Partnerships & Initiatives team, develop and enhance our network and relationships with leading health innovators and partners in the health space for better solutions relevant to political leaders.
- Bring subject matter expertise to engagement with key donors, external stakeholders such as other not-for-profit organisations, media, suppliers and agencies as required to support TBI financial health.