Here at Anson McCade we have an opportunity with a leading cybersecurity company based in the UK. Renowned for their innovative solutions in safeguarding organizations from web application attacks, data breaches, and insider threats. With a track record of excellence in cybersecurity, our Client offers an opportunity for candidates to contribute to cutting-edge security technologies that protect businesses in today’s digital landscape.
They require an SRE to join on a permanent basis to assist in the rebuild of their core infrastructure. In this role, you’ll drive innovation and operational excellence for our client’s global network. As an SRE in the ICO organization, you’ll work closely with your team to enhance infrastructure reliability, performance, and security through automation. Your responsibilities will have a significant impact on the client’s operations. You’ll need to be hands-on, writing code, troubleshooting issues, and collaborating on projects with cross-functional teams while also mentoring your colleagues to deepen their technical understanding.
The SRE Must Have
- 5 years of professional experience within a cloud/web/CDN scale infrastructure
- Experience with Python and Golang
- Expert knowledge of Linux systems, network programming and protocols TCP, UDP, DNS, TLS/SSL, HTTP
- Experience with BGP and Anycast routing is a plus
- Experience with DevOps principles and concepts such as Infrastructure as Code (Ansible/Saltstack), CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins, Git), monitoring and visualization (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Implement software engineering best practices/standards
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- Fully remote
- 12% bonus