We’re the recognized global leaders in Microsoft recruitment; it’s all we do. Since 2006, we’ve worked with over 21,000 organizations around the world to meet their staffing needs. Our 500+ consultants work in 12 offices across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific to give you access to the best Microsoft jobs available. As part of Tenth Revolution Group, we focus exclusively on Microsoft recruitment. We’ve been able to build relationships with some of the biggest Microsoft customers, partners, and ISVs, giving us exclusive access to some of the best jobs on the market. With over a decade of experience in Microsoft technology recruitment, you can be sure that we understand the obstacles that you face, and can advise you on all of the options in front of you.
- £60,000 to £70,000 GBP
- Administrator Role
- Skills: SharePoint, PowerShell, Microsoft 365, M365
- Level: Mid-level
SharePoint Administrator – London – £70k DoE
I am working with a market leader within the insurance industry who offer specialist insurance services to its range of high profile clients. They are looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join their team and take a prominent role within the business.
In this role you will be responsible for configuring, administering and developing the organisations Microsoft platform with a specific focus on its SharePoint Server. You will become the organisations SME for all things SharePoint and will work closely with other members of the IT team with comparable knowledge in their fields.
The organisation are also working directly with Microsoft to arrange paid training and certifications to help develop their team’s skill set. This is something at the core of the organisations values and you would have the opportunity to speak with senior leaders to explore other avenues within the business that may be of interest to you longer term. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful business where you can make significant impact, but also continue to grow within the team.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Administering, configuring and developing the organisations SharePoint Server
* Work to migrate the organisation from SharePoint version 2013 to version 2019.
* Use PowerShell script for the automation of business processes.
* Provide ad-hoc guidance and training to end users when required whilst acting as the internal SME for all things SharePoint.
This is a salaried role paying up to £70,000 per year depending on experience. The role is based out of the organisation’s office based in Central London on a hybrid basis. This role is also eligible for the organisation’s discretionary bonus scheme alongside the company benefits package. This package includes generous holidays allowance, competitive pensions scheme and other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of the following tools and technologies.
* Previous experience administering SharePoint on premise servers and other M365 applications.
* Strong PowerShell scripting experience
* Have experience working on migration projects to cloud based SharePoint servers.
* Experience with MS Power Platform with tools such as Power Apps and Power Automate would be beneficial.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don’t miss out, APPLY now!