Our teams specialise in finding talent solutions across the tech sector. By always working in partnership we listen to the needs of our customers, collaborate to find solutions and provide innovative ideas, fresh thinking and a consistent high quality of talent, roles and service. At The Bridge we know that our responsibility is to deliver more than ‘just’ recruitment. That’s why we’ve developed a full suite of services, ensuring that we can meet all of our client’s hiring needs. We partner with you through the full recruitment lifecycle, helping you build your teams, brand and business. Part of the Morson Group family.
My client a leading company based in Sheffield are searching for a Software Engineer.
To join an evolving agile team that includes Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Quality Assurance, and fellow Engineers.
The platform is composed predominantly of Node and React micro-services. They run in Docker containers (orchestrated with Kubernetes) in AWS (Amazon Web Services), alongside our core CMS built in Drupal. We follow a micro-services architectural approach with a bias towards slightly larger services focused on domain-specific functionality.
Looking for Software Engineer who can work 3 days a week onsite in Sheffield.
Key Skills and Experience Required
· Experience of working within a team following Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum).
· Preferably experience using Nodejs frameworks such as Express.
· An understanding of design patterns, asynchronous programming, queuing, and caching.
· A working knowledge of some or all the following frontend technologies: HTML, CSS, React and Webpack or similar.
· knowledge of some or all the following backend technologies: web and event based microservices, Node, RabbitMQ.
· Expert in some SQL or NoSQL systems such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB or Elasticsearch / Solr desirable.
· responsible containers microservices using technologies like Docker for local development and Kubernetes for scaling services in our live environment.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.