About the job
I am thrilled to introduce you to Realware LLC, the industry leader in providing Smart SaaS, managed software development, and outcomes-based solutions. With a proven track record since 1999 and recognized as an Inc 5000 company, Realware has transformed the business world with our innovative, high-quality, cost-effective services and solutions.
As the CEO of Realware, I am passionate about building a team of talented individuals who share our vision of delivering excellence and making a real impact. We offer a positive and dynamic working environment where you will be challenged and encouraged to take your skills to the next level.
We are growing at an unprecedented rate, and we are seeking ambitious candidates eager to grow with us. As part of the Realware team, you will have endless opportunities for advancement as we recognize and reward our team members for their hard work and dedication.
Our clients range from startups to Fortune 50 companies, and we enable them to achieve their organizational initiatives through our innovative and forward-thinking approach. You will have the chance to work on exciting projects and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Join Realware LLC, and be part of a company that is shaping the future of technology and making a real impact on the world. Apply now and let’s build something amazing together!
You Will Be Responsible For
- Automating our testing processes
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects, and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Quality Assurance / Testing role.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
What’s on Offer?
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a well known brand within Software / SaaS