Does this sound like you?
● Experience in Sales and Customer Service
● Additional experience as a Telesales Representative is an added advantage
● Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
● Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
● Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
● Hands-on, detail-oriented, and with strong execution skills,
● Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
● Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
● Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
● Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
● Have the ability to handle pressure, keep a cool temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
● Be organized and be an expert in time management and meet deadlines.
● A diploma or degree in Sales or any other related field is an added advantage.
● Achieve over 70% target set the month-on-month KPI’s being Lead generation, Lead conversion, Sales targets, and Talk-time set by achieving a high conversion rate.
● Contact potential or existing customers, businesses, or groups to give them correct information about SunCulture products using the product knowledge
● Explain technical product features and answer customer questions about SunCulture products.
● In addition to leads shared by SunCulture be proactive in generating your own leads and ensure you have a robust pipeline of potential customers at all times
● Ensure at least an 80% conversion rate from leads generated by you.
● Be versatile in making extensive outbound calls that meet the organization’s KPIs
● Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
● Respond to correspondence from customers on both mail, direct messages and phone and follow up initial sales contacts.
● Have the ability to go above and beyond to cover your talk time daily and hourly targets set by SunCulture.
● Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers to be able to measure customer experience and ability to afford the product
● Create a sense of urgency among potential customers in order for them to see the need to purchase sooner than later
● Ensure all calls are received/made through 3CX for easier tracking of calls and easier management of the quality of calls.
● Undertake all training scheduled to better improve the quality of your output and relationship with customers.