We are an integrated communications agency, offering a range of disciplines that have made us one of the leading firms in East Africa. Our story is one of sheer determination, love for creativity and a zeal for ideas that help businesses grow and thrive.
The ideal candidate will be able to build relationships with clients in order to understand their objectives. This candidate will be able to provide creative solutions and deliver these solutions using strong presentation skills. Additionally, they should have experience in managing people.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Uncover client’s needs, desires and objectives and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs
- Clearly communicate client’s objectives with colleagues and drive development of timely solution
- Provide strategic analysis to help shape client’s business
· Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in communications, digital, or public relations is preferred.
· Relevant experience (8+ years) in digital or social media communications. Agency experience is strongly preferred.
· Ability to think strategically, manage daily client workload and identify new opportunities for growth with new and existing clients.
· Proven ability to develop digital campaigns, collaborate with other teams, oversee project execution, forecasting, and project deadlines.
· Excellent copywriting skills.
· Certifications or complete training in partner programs is a benefit (Google certification, Facebook blueprint training, etc.)
· Experience and a strong interest in social and digital measurement, analytics, and insights; online trends and industry updates.
- · Experience in crisis communications would be an added advantage.