We are People First Recruitment your award winning specialist recruitment provider with teams focused on Supply Chain vacancies, Mandarin recruitment, Japanese jobs and other Multilingual recruitment. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia. People First Team China focuses on Mandarin Jobs and also recruits for Cantonese jobs in London & the UK People First Team Japan specialises in recruiting for Japanese Jobs in the UK People First Supply Chain recruits for Supply Chain jobs & also those in Demand Planning and Procurement. People First Multilingual covers language jobs for European and other Asian languages. We provide international talent solutions for companies ranging from SMEs to large global corporations and across a wide range of industries including: Banking & Financial Services, Technology, FMCGs,
Job Title: Sales Executive (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You’ll Need: new business, Japanese
Your New Salary: £25,000-30,000
Office based during probation, Hybrid after probation, Permanent
Working hours: 37.5 hours
What You’ll be Doing
- Researching and identify business opportunities and promoting company service to new clients.
- Contacting potential clients by phone, emails and face to face for negotiating sales within the coverage countries.
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Maintaining and building existing healthcare clients, medical provider and suppliers.
- Preparing and checking contract for clinics and suppliers.
- Reviewing sales performance
The Skills You’ll Need to Succeed
- Previous experience in Sales role especially new business development
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing intelligently and clearly
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Approachability and flexibility
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.