Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients’ hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests for Ocorian Group. The Service Desk Analyst will provide first line technical support for all Ocorian users ensuring Incidents and Service Requests are logged, responded, and resolved in line with ITIL Standards.
Service Desk Analysts in Ocorian must consistently provide first class customer service while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Provide 1st line support via phone, e-mail, walk-ups, and deskside support.
- Record all Incidents and Requests in the ITSM Platform ensuring correct categorisation is applied
- Carry out and document troubleshooting on all incidents before escalating to Technical Teams
- Keep Incidents / Service Requests up to date ensuring SLA is maintained and users are consistently updated on progress
- Assign the incidents and requests that cannot be resolved 1st line to the appropriate teams with detailed handover notes
- Manage all new staff onboarding / off boarding including the provision of IT equipment, account set up, engagement with other IT Teams to ensure a smooth operation
- Maintain the asset register within the ITSM Platform for end user equipment
- Ensure all calls are responded to in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs
- Pro-actively engage with users in your site to build relationships and ensure their IT is working as expected
- Notify Technical Teams of any issues having major impact on users (via the appropriate channels)
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Group and departments that are supported.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the Service Desk Analysts globally.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the global IT Team, management and end users regarding IT activities and issues.
- Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
- Experience working in an IT environment, or customer service experience
- Have enthusiasm and passion for IT Support
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Good understanding of current PC operating systems and applications
- Demonstrates clear verbal communication, politeness, respect, and consideration for others.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-management of workload with ability to prioritise and execute tasks.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and progression.
- Ability to use initiative, work independently and as part of a global team in line with agreed procedures and processes.
- Confidence to speak with users over the phone and in person to help resolve IT issues.
- Willingness to learn and continually develop.
- Capability to follow process and procedure.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times