- Employment Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: January / 16 / 2024
- Location: Nairobi City, Kenya
- Experience: 3 Years
- Gender: Both
- Industry: Resources
- Qualification: Certificate
- Career Level: Officer
- Postal Code: 00100
A fast paced Luxury Safari company is recruiting for an exceptional and experienced Operational Resource Coordinator to work closely with the Relevant Hospitality Managers to streamline processes by procuring specialised items and coordinating operational activities. This Individual is responsible for carrying out a company’s logistics strategy and making sure that the appropriate staffing, organization and supply procedures are in place. The ideal person needs to be an effective trouble shooter, great under pressure and efficient in meeting deadlines.
(Kenyan Nationals will be giving preference)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role in hotel operations management or supply chain/ logistics management.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree e.g. Procurement and Logistics, Hotel Operations or any other relevant Business degree.
- Diploma from CIPS or equivalent and membership of a reputable professional body i.e. KISM or CIPS
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal- able to communicate with employees and stakeholders at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent computer skills- In-depth knowledge of hotel operations software and previous experience using SAGE Evolution
- Excellent multitasker, with exceptional organisational skills and is very detail oriented
- Efficient in sourcing specialised items to the company’s standards.
- Deadline oriented and understands hospitality hours- willing to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Kenyan Nationals will be given preference