Sales Team Leader Job – Vehicle logbook loans and vehicle purchase loans
Location: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Meru and Thika
Join us as we build Africa’s leading Neobank. Fin is a sub-Saharan African fintech building a credit-led neobanking platform for Africa. The Fin mission is to enhance the quality of life of our customers through simple, convenient, and appropriate financial services. Effectively, we help people access the capital and financial products needed to grow their companies, protect their families, improve their circumstances, and live better lives. Through our products in lending, financial wellness, insurance, payroll, SME growth and more, we give our customers access to financial services they would otherwise not qualify for. Fin Kenya’s current product offering includes deduction-at-source payroll loans offered to civil servants and privately employed individuals and secured loans, which MSMEs primarily use.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Sales Team Leader to drive sales of our vehicle logbook loans and vehicle purchase loans. The Sales Team Leader will recruit, train, and manage independent agent salesforce. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales management and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Market our vehicle logbook loans and vehicle purchase loans.
- Responsible for client evaluation, loan disbursements and timely collections.
- Ensure follow-up on defaulters and collection arrears.
- Continuous growth in customer numbers and ensure full adherence to customer onboarding Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure proper due diligence on KYC is conducted on all customer accounts to mitigate fraud.
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities.
- Responsible for client retention through excellent customer service.
- Responsible for evaluating clients’ businesses and determining whether they are worth the amount applied for through thorough appraisal.
- Responsible for keeping correct client records clear, verifying and assessing the chattels offered for loans.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with customers.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service.
Sales Team Leader Job
- A Degree/Diploma holder in a relevant business field with other support courses, preferably in business, finance, accounting and banking.
- At least 2 years of experience in Loans sales in a financial institution
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, Credit Risk Management, Lending and relevant experience in the Banking Sector.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance and persuasiveness with strong recognition skills.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
Sales Team Leader Job